How to Update VXDIAG Benz C6 Firmware to Support 2019.03 Xentry?
ALLSCANNER VXDIAG MULTI Diagnostic Tool for BENZ With 500GB SSD
1. Support BENZ
2. VXDiag support add more original software in feature
3. Software: 500GB 2019.5 version
Allscanner VXDIAG Benz C6 multi tool released new firmware and driver update in March 2019. With the new update you can use the latest V2019.03 Xentry XODS software with the C6 multiplexer.
- Fix bugs: parts of SCN coding failure HU5 in XENTRY
- Fix bugs: Audio DoIP programming failure HU5 in XENTRY
- Add: XENTRY 2019.03 compatibility
- Add: XENTRY Diagnosis VCIRecovery, after connect VXDIAG Benz C6, go to VCIRecovery to choose proper software:
How to Update VXDIAG Benz firmware?
After install and configure Xentry XDOS software, install VX Manager and follow steps below:
1.Update VCX Plus firmware to 126.96.36.199
Press Firmware Update
2.Update DoIP firmware to 1.5.2
1) Update DoIP
4) Finish DoIP firmware update
3. Install BENZ C6 new driver 188.8.131.526
How to configure VXDIAG Benz C6 VCI?
Follow steps below to configure VCI.
1. Open ConfigAssist, choose XENTRY Diagnosis VCI
5. Unable to detect StartKey, select Manually enter StartKey
6. Manual enter StartKey and save
7. Save StartKey sucess
8. Select Couple VCI (Connect VCI)
9. Configuration is done.
10. Restart computer
You will see C6 Benz icon and VCI number after connection.
How to use VXDIAG C6 Benz VCIRecovery?
The new firmware adds VCIRecovery function with which you can exchange old and new Xentry software versions.
Note: The latest firmware supports latest XENTRY Diagnosis 03/2019. If you want to use older version pre-2018, need to exchange between the VCIRecovery.
1. Run VCIRecovery
on desktop and go to
Select proper VCI version to run your software.
2. Press Update to run firmware update untill you succeeded.