2TB Hard Drive with Full Brands Software for VXDIAG MULTI Full Brands
The hard drive comes with BMW, BENZ, GM, Ford / Mazda, Toyota, Honda, VW, LandRover / Jaguar, Subaru, Volvo, VW, Software.
Note: Tech2WIN cannot support win7 64bit now. When run TECH2WIN, need to Choose device as MDI2 but not VXDIAG.
The HDD tested ok on laptops like LENOVO T410, T440, X201. Suggest testing on laptops above. Laptops after 2008, but not too new, with SATA port, i5 processor or above, at least 6gb ram.
Tips to set up 2TB HDD:
Prior to disable the original hdd, reboot to the bios, remove UEFI and set the boot to HDD.
How to Use the HDD for VXDIAG VCX PLUS?
here vxdiagshop.com provides some solutions to vxdiag vcx plus HDD/ SSD common errors.
Error 0x0000007B with Blue screen when insert HDD to laptop
Turn on laptop, press F2 to enter BIOS, set the HDD format to AHCI.
Then press F10 to save setting.
Error 0x0000003B with blue screen
1. Restart computer, long press F8 and select “Last known good configuration (advanced)”
2. If you have installed vxdiag software or driver before blue screen, enter Safe Mode, delete software or driver you have installed. Then restart computer.
3. If blue screen still exists or fail to enter Safe Mode, need to reinstall computer operating system.
4. If blue screen still exists after reinstall operating system, it can be caused by hardware issue.
Clean the dust on the computer, remove memory, graphics card, PCI slot from computer, and try it with a rubber probe.
High temperature or poor contact will cause blue screen problem as well.
Remove CPU, fans, graphics card and replace with new thermal silica gel.
Check whether the temperature of all hardwares are normal.
Because of the high temperature caused by dust and poor contact, it can also cause a blue screen; at the same time, remove the fans such as CPU and graphics card and replace with new thermal silica gel; in addition, check whether the temperature of all hardware is normal.
Windows failed to start.
Follow video guide to perform system boot repair via U disk
VXDIAG 2TB HDD Web Browser in Chinese Language
1. Click on “…” setting icon on the right top of the browser.
2. Select Settings
3. Go to language setting (Time & Language)
4. Select English and display Microsoft Edge in this language.