- VXDiag VCX NANO for V112 Ford/V109 Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Version
- 1. FORD IDS Version: V112, Mazda IDS Version: V112
- 2.One device support both Ford and Mazda
- 3.Support WIFI
- 4.Support vehicle till 2017 year
VXDiag VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Version
Top 6 Reasons to Get VXDiag VCX NANO:
1. FORD IDS Version: V112, Mazda IDS Version: V112
2. Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
3. Support multi-languages: English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/Italian/Croatian/Danish
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles.
6. Support WIFI Wireless connection
VXDiag VCX Nano Description:
VXDiag VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
VXDiag VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
Requirement on Computer:
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
Functions tested successfully:
Record and play back live data for ABS, PCM…tested ok
Program and Install new ECUs (PCM, ABS)…tested ok
Read and Clear DTCs…tested ok
Program New Keys for Mazda 6…tested ok
Set, adjust or remove speed governors…tested ok
DPF Regeneration…tested ok
Automatic vehicle recognition…tested ok
All other dealer functions…tested ok
Reset steering angle…tested ok
Find guided fault…tested ok
Injector Coding…tested ok
Note: Do not support Ford F150 now, but our engineer is now trying to solve this problem.
1pc x VXDiag VCX NANO Main Unit WIFI version
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
How to use VXDIAG Ford IDS on VMware through WiFi
VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford IDS Mondeo Self Test - Clearing DTCs
Here’s the step-by-step guide to setup VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford IDS software on virtual machine.
Current version: Ford IDS V110 (till December 2018)
Processor: Core CPU 2GHz+.
Memory: 4G Bytes or more.
Hard disk: 40G or more.
Display: Resolution 1024×768 or higher.
Network interfaces: LAN 10 / 100M or 802.11b / g.
Communication Interface: USB2.0 or USB3.0
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1.
Use IDS in VMware
You can easily use Ford IDS or Mazda IDS with VMware.
Your explorer does not support the HTML5 Video.
Please Use Chorme / Firefox / IE9+
You can watch the Video with Media Player: (DVD\VCMII_Setup_html\VCMII_setup.mp4)
1. Open DVD and install VMware-Player-6.0.6.exe
2. Installing VMware Player
3. Copy VM Files to DISK
3. Make sure the VM Files is NOT Read Only
4. Open VMware Player and Open VM.vmx
5. Configure VM Memory and CPU Performance
6. Run VM
7. Connect VXDIAG Ford Device USB to VM
8. Open VCI Manager to check device
9. Open IDS software
10. IDS Device Manager
11. Ford IDS Software Version
12. Diagnostic Vehicle Specification
13. Diagnostic PCM DTC
14. Diagnostic PCM DataLogger
15. Connect to Network for Online ReProgram
Setup IDS and VXDIAG in your PC
If you need to install the IDS to the physical machine, just 2 steps:
Install IDS software.
Install VCMII-Driver-18.104.22.1685.exe from DVD.
Note: Ford IDS and Mazda IDS can not install in one PC.