VXDIAG VCX SE BMW and BMW ICOM Which is Better?
Vxdiagshop here lists some significant differences between the vxdiag vcx se BMW and ICOM next (clone) multiplexer.
- The cost of the vcx se adapter is much lower than icom next, which is of key importance, for example, when buying for personal needs or small car service.
- The adapter is much smaller than the ICOM while maintaining the baud rate, it can be carried in your pocket.
- The vcx se does not need different adapters for E and F / G series like ICOM Next
- VCX SE BMW is compatible with the original ISTA+ (latest version), ICOM Next clone may not.
- VCX SE does not support Motorcycle, ICOM Next does.
- VXDIAG uses VX Manager to detect device connection status which is a good idea, ICOM Next does not.
- VXDIAG can be enabled with DoNet remote diagnosis, ICOM Next cannot.
- Works with all series E, F, G and I.
- Performs full vehicle diagnostics, erases errors
- Encodes factory options
- Programs all available modules (updates software)
- Works with Rheingold, ISTA +, ISTA D, ISTA P, E-SYS programs , INPA, WinKFP, Tool32, NCS Expert.
- Both allow firmware update