VXDiag VCX NANO Diagnostic Tool for V130 Ford V131 Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Version
One device support both Ford and Mazda
VXDiag VCX NANO for Ford / Mazda 2 in 1 WIFI Version
Top 9 Reasons to Get VXDiag VCX NANO:
1. FORD IDS Version: V130, Mazda IDS Version: V131
2. Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
3. Support multi-languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles.
6. Support WIFI Wireless connection
7. Support Ford Mazda vehicles from year 2005 - 2022, F series after 2010.
8. Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Pro, 32bit and 64bit
9. Can be used as J2534 Passthru for Forscan, FJDS, FDRS and MDARS. Some New models after 2020 need to use FDRS and MDARS.
Requirement on computer:
1. Computer has at least 8GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
3. Make sure there is no other Software installed on the computer, Ford IDS and Mazda IDS need to install on separate windows systems.
4. Only firmware update with vx manager but not VCI Ford manager. Wrong firmware update will kill the vxdiag device.
Ford IDS Software Language:
Free Download IDS software for VXDIAG
Ford IDS V129.01
Mazda IDS V129.00
Ford_Mazda IDS Patch
VXDiag VCX Nano Description:
VXDiag VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
VXDiag VCX Nano Scanner Function: (Programming & Special Service functions require original online account)
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs ( PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc. )
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes ( DTCs )
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
Ford IDS Installation Instruction
1. Install Ford IDS-1**
2. Wait for the installation of Ford IDS – 1**, and restart the computer
3. Install the Ford original VCI software_ 220.127.116.11.exe
4. Install VX manager and IDS driver on VX manager "Diagnostic" Menu
5. Wait for VX manager and IDS driver installation to complete
6. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
7. Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
Mazda IDS Installation Instruction
1. Install mazdaids-1**
2. Wait for mazdaids – 1** installation to complete and restart the computer
3. Install VX manager and IDS driver on VX manager "Diagnostic" Menu
4. Wait for VX manager and IDS driver installation to complete
5. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
6. Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
: Install Ford/Mazda IDS V129.01 on Win10
Functions tested successfully:
Record and play back live data for ABS, PCM…tested ok
Program and Install new ECUs (PCM, ABS)…tested ok
Read and Clear DTCs…tested ok
Program New Keys for Mazda 6…tested ok
Set, adjust or remove speed governors…tested ok
DPF Regeneration…tested ok
Automatic vehicle recognition…tested ok
All other dealer functions…tested ok
Reset steering angle…tested ok
Find guided fault…tested ok
Injector Coding…tested ok
Note: Does not support Ford F-series pre-2010 light-duty and super duty.
VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford / Mazda Scan Tool WiFi version connection:
1pc x VXDiag VCX NANO Ford Mazda Scanner Main Unit WIFI version
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 008618813687743
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to setup VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford IDS software on virtual machine.
Current version: Ford IDS V110 (till December 2018)
Processor: Core CPU 2GHz+.
Memory: 4G Bytes or more.
Hard disk: 40G or more.
Display: Resolution 1024×768 or higher.
Network interfaces: LAN 10 / 100M or 802.11b / g.
Communication Interface: USB2.0 or USB3.0
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1.
Use IDS in VMware
You can easily use Ford IDS or Mazda IDS with VMware.
Your explorer does not support the HTML5 Video.
Please Use Chorme / Firefox / IE9+
You can watch the Video with Media Player: (DVD\VCMII_Setup_html\VCMII_setup.mp4)
1. Open DVD and install VMware-Player-6.0.6.exe
2. Installing VMware Player
3. Copy VM Files to DISK
3. Make sure the VM Files is NOT Read Only
4. Open VMware Player and Open VM.vmx
5. Configure VM Memory and CPU Performance
6. Run VM
7. Connect VXDIAG Ford Device USB to VM
8. Open VCI Manager to check device
9. Open IDS software
10. IDS Device Manager
11. Ford IDS Software Version
12. Diagnostic Vehicle Specification
13. Diagnostic PCM DTC
14. Diagnostic PCM DataLogger
15. Connect to Network for Online ReProgram
Setup IDS and VXDIAG in your PC
If you need to install the IDS to the physical machine, just 2 steps:
Install IDS software.
Install VCMII-Driver-18.104.22.1685.exe from DVD.
Note: Ford IDS and Mazda IDS can not install in one PC.