VXDIAG for BENZ function introduction
VXDIAG Benz C6 vs MB SD C4 DoIP/C5 Clone
1. C6 firmware can be updated online. C4, C5 does not.
2. VXDIAG C6 allows to add other car brand software licenses (Techstream, SSM III, HDS, IDS, GDS2 etc) into the device, MB SD C4/C5 does not.
3. VXDIAG Benz C6 does have the regular LAN port, but also a USB port (which will install as a virtual lan port 1087 ), but it will also create a wifi network on its own. It is better than the sdconnect c4 way of using ad-hoc wifi. With the vci c6 the pc simply connects to it, as soon as it sees the wifi. it handles all the IP address setup on its own with the dhcp. The VCI c6 does just create a wifi that you connect to like a regular wifi network.
4. C6 just works without any configuration.
5. C6 does not use the old toolkit like the sdconnect and the ecom. It uses the VCI “toolkit” from xentry.
VXDIAG VCI C6 Functions:
Active Test (Bi-directional Control) and AUTO Read VIN
ALL-System ALL-Function Diagnostics: read/clear codes, Text & Graph Live data for all vehicle systems including Engine Transmission, Chassis and Safety control system, Body control system ect.
Advanced ECU Coding & ECU Programming: Perform Online Coding to flash the hidden features, Personalized Settings...
Support Online programming, Coding and Offline programming (we don't provide online account)
31+ OE-L EVEL Relearn Reset Service: MS Reset, EPB, ABS Bleeding, Oil Reset, SAS, DPF, Throttle Relearn, Headlight Adjustment, Air Suspension, Window Initialization, Airbag Repair ect.
12 in1 Live Data Stream Analyse in Graph, Health Report Generate & Share & Print
VXDIAG C6 Benz Accessible Systems:
Engines (All Gasoline and Diesel Systems)
Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
Supplementary Restraint Systems (SRS) / Airbag, All body modules OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
Drive Authorisation System
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
Tyre Pressure Control
D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
Headlamp Range Adjustment
Rvc, RST and Vario Roof modules
Automatic Clutch System ACS
M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
Assyst and ASSYST + systems
The device only includes the license for Mercedes Benz, if you need the device to work for another car brands, please contact us to buy the license and activate it.
1pc x ALLSCANNER VXIDAG C6 Main Unit
1pc x OBD cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x network cable
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 008618813687743
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
You need to perform a VXDIAG Benz C6 DoIP VCX firmware reset with these scenarios:
1. Failed to update firmware, need to reset VCX.
(Check video: How to update VXDIAG Benz firmware)
2. Device connect well with vehicle and laptop, indicators turn on, VX Manager cannot find the device.
VXDIAG VCX C6 Firmware Reset File
IP Manager Tool
How to Reset VXDIAG Benz C6 VCX firmware?
Press Reset button on VCX unit
Connect VCX-DoIP with computer via USB to power on
Release the reset button after connecting to computer
After reading the device IP, loosen the device reset key and click on DOIP-NET
Enter the IP address in browser: http://192.168.8.1/ and visit U-boot Update for VCXNet v1.1.0 program
Select Firmware file location to reset: C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\VCXMan\Tools\VCXDoIP\release
(Upload openwrt.bin file and click on Update Firmware. No need to upload other files.)
Update in progress.
The IP management tool (can be downloaded above) will find the device IP. The firmware reset is completed.
Now open the VX Manager. It will detect the VXDIAG Benz VCX-DoIP diagnostic interface.
Device is ready to use.
VXDIAG C6 VCX firmware reset video