New arrival VXDiag VCX NANO diagnostic tool supports original Toyota TIS Techstream software V17.30.011, Support cars up to 2021. support multi-languages, supports diagnostic tests, programming matching, custom functions, the key matching, etc.
USB Version VXDiag VCX NANO for TOYOTA TIS Techstream Compatible with SAE J2534
VXDiag VCX Nano for Toyota Scanner Introduction:
VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications, including the original and third parties.
Top 8 Reasons to Get VXDiag Toyota Diagnostic Tool:
1. Latest software version V17.30.011
2. Support original and crack Toyota TIS Techstream software
3. Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 10.
4. Software in multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.
5. Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
6. Small size, easy to carry and convenient for use.
7. Supports Toyota from year 2005 to 2021
8. Run faster than Mini VCI
VCX NANO Software Features:
Providing drivers consistent with international standard SAE-J2534 / SAE-J2534-1;
VCX is a standard Passthru programming tool, which can do online ECU programming;
VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota OBD2 Scanner Hardware Features:
- 1. Diagnostic hardware uses a dual-core processor is automotive-specific level, compliant with all vehicles protocols.
- 2. Diagnostic mux can meet international standards, can be flexibly configured communication port, less connectors, compatible with most vehicles diagnostic socket.
- 3. Connectors and connecting cables are more reliable and convenient for the self-determination design.
- 4. Compatible with 12V and 24V communication, support heavy truck and diesel models test.
- 5. The hardware meets European CE and American FCC standards.
- 6. Firmware can be updated, for continuous improvement.
VXDIAG Toyota Interface Key Features:
- Fully compatible with SAE J2534;
- Especially for cars, and all vehicles protocols are compatible with dual Cell processors;
- Design adapters and cables with self-determination;
- Fits CE and FCC hardware;
- Fireware can be updated;
PC to vehicle interface:
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2.
- ECU diagnosis and reprogramming, same as the original tool.
- Supports third party and OEM diagnostic application.
- Support USB2.0 high speed connection.
- Support Bluetooth 2.0 wireless connection.
- PC configuration tool, detect connection and automatically update firmware.
VXDIAG Toyota vs. Mini VCI:
- Hardware integrated as J-1962 OBD-II connector, connect with vehicles without cable.
- Support the following protocols: ISO9141(K-Line) - ISO14230-2(K-Line) - ISO15765 (CAN) - SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP) - SAE-J1850 VPW(GM Class2) - Single Wire CAN (GMLAN).
- Support 4 CAN, 3 High Speed CAN and Single Wire CAN.
- Programming voltage: 5V~20V FEPs output.
- Support multi-channels work continuously, for example: 2 wire CAN or K-Line work at same time.
- Large memory to increase date throughput, 32KByte can be reached by single transfer.
VIM Selection and Protocols:
Note: While installing, you will see an area selection, Usually choose Europe. But if your car is a SCION, then choose North America.
- VXDIAG connects and reads codes much quicker than a Mini VCI cable.
- Full protocols
- VXDIAG will do TPMS feature, mini vci does not.
- Better hardware design than mini vci and Denso IT2
||32 BIT high speed ARM processor
||J1962 OBD-II 16 connector
||USB2.0 /USB1.1 compatible
||2 LED light, indicating work and Bluetooth statuses
||Vehicle power input DC 9V-36V , or USB DC 5V
||80 (L) x 40 (W) x 28 (H) mm
||-20~ 70 °C
||-40~ 85 °C
1pc x vxdiag vcx nano toyota diagnostic scan tool
1pc x USB communication cable
VCX Nano Toyota Connection Display:
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 008618813687743
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
How to install vxdiag vcx nano Toyota Techstream V17.00.020 software?
OS: Windows7, WIN8, WIN10
Date of update: 02.2022
The procedure will be the same on other versions. Here we set it up on Windows 10 64bit system.
Step 1: Install Setup and Framework
Step 2: Install VX Manager
Step 3: Run patch
Step 4: Run software
Download Techstream software on our webpage.
Select Setup language
Install Techstream software setup
Accept license agreement
Enter Techstream user name and company name in random
Wait until Techstream setup installation finished
Run Latest version VX Manager
Install Passthru and Toyota techstream driver
Run VX Manager, make sure well connection is built and drivers are installed.
Delete Techstream desktop icon
Drag the corresponding path file (32bit or 64bit) to the desktop
The run Techstream patch from desktop
Software is ready to use.
Manually input vehicle information and continue.