VXDiag VCX NANO Diagnostic Tool for GM / OPEL with WIFI
1.support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of GM original tool of GM MDI, support WIFI connection
2.Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
1.Support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of GM original tool of GM MDI.
2. Support WIFI.
3. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
4. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
5. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
6. Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
7. Can be used with desktop PC or laptop
8. Supports GM vehicle from year 2000 to 2020 (Tech2win does not support Opel/Saab)
VXDiag VCX NANO for GM / OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Supports Windows® XP
* Firmware Updatable
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2) V21.0.01501 / 2020.4 with 2020 database
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
VCX Nano GM Scan Tool support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 provides the following capabilities in multiple languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
* passthrough programming on GM past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
Tech2Win, an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel etc. Tech2win need to install on win 7 32 bits.
New Vehicles Model list
VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
VXDIAG NANO GM USB Connection
VXDIAG GM WiFi Connection
1pc x VXDiag VCX NANO OBD2 Scanner for GM
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Diver CD
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
Latest Guide: Install VXDIAG VCX NANO GM both GDS2 & Tech2Win
How to Connect VXDIAG VCX NANO GM via WiFi?
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO GM GDS2 software
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO GM Tech2Win software