VXDiag VCX NANO Diagnostic Tool for GM Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Buick Hummer / OPEL with WIFI
Support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of GM original tool of GM MDI, support WIFI connection
Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
WiFi Version VXDiag VCX NANO for GM Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Buick Hummer / OPEL with GDS2 2022.5 Tech2WIN
VCX NANO GM GDS2 Language:
GM GDS2 Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Netherlands, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese
GM Tech2win language: English
Top 9 Reasons to Get VXDiag VCX Nano:
1.Support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, can replace GM original tool MDI.
2. Support WIFI wireless connection.
3. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
4. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
5. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
6. Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
7. Supports GM vehicle from year 2000 to 2020 (Tech2win does not support Opel/Saab)
8. Supports GM online programming with an online account
9. Software update by link, firmware update online.
Note: There is no software CD included. Free download software below, you may contact customer service to get the software directly. Or buy U disk software.
VXDIAG GM GDS2 and Tech2Win Installation Manual
Supports GM Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Buick Hummer from year 2000 to 2020. Only GDS2 supports Opel and Saab. Tech2Win DOESN'T support Opel and Saab (2000-2010). DOES NOT do Holden.
VXDiag VCX NANO for GM / OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Supports Windows 7 32bit
* Firmware Updatable
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2) V21.0.01501 / 2020.4 with 2020 database
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
VCX Nano GM Scan Tool support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 provides the following capabilities in multiple languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
* passthrough programming on GM past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
(To set up VCX NANO with SPS2 Techline Connect, install Passthru driver only.)
Tech2Win, an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel etc. Tech2win need to install on win 7 32 bits.
New Vehicles Model list
VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
VCX NANO GM WiFi Connection
1pc x VXDiag VCX NANO OBD2 Scanner for GM
1pc x USB cable
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 008618813687743
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
Here is the 2022 latest instruction to set up VXDIAG VCX NANO GM GDS2 and Tech2win diagnostic software.
Version example: GDS2 2022.05/Tech2win 16.02.24
The installation procedure should be the same on later versions.
Operating system: GDS2 Win7 32bit, (free to try Win8 Win10); Tech2Win Win7 32bit
Download latest GDS2, Tech2win and vx manager on our webpage or "Download"
How to Install VXDIAG GM GDS2 Tech2Win on Win7?
1. Install GM MDI driver
2. Install Tech2win setup
3. Install GDS2 setup
4. Install VX Manager
5. Run software
Run Tech2Win folder
Install AutoInstall setup
Installing GM MDI software driver
Select Install this driver software anyway
Tech2win Install OK
Open GDS2AutoInstall folder
Install GDS2AutoInstall setup
Wait until setup installed
Visit www.vxdiag.net or our Download area to download latest vx manage driver
Install vx manager 1.8.9
Run vx manager and install Passthru & GM GDS2/Tech2Win driver
Connect vxdiag vcx nano gm interface with laptop via USB
USB serial port was set to COM4
Check device connection status in vx manager
Always keep firmware and license up-to-date (Update firmware and update license)
Go to Diagnostic Tab, check if Passthru and GM drivers are well installed.
If not, install it manually.
Finally, run GDS2 patch from desktop
Come to GDS2 diagnostics interface
Press Diagnostic icon
Select interface as MDI 2 and continue
If need to troubleshoot older vehicles, run Tech2win instead.